|Title:||CZYTAJ krok po kroku 1 (en)|
|Compétences langagières:||compréhension orale, exercices de vocabulaire, lire, exercices de grammaire|
|Year of publication:||2018|
A collection of short stories at the A1 level for those who want to improve their Polish and complement their vocabulary range.
1. In the paperbooks from the series CZYTAJ there is a link to download the recordings from. The code from the paperbooks does not give you automatic access to the interactive version (e-coursebook).
2. E-coursebook together with the recordings is also on offer but has to be purchased separately. Then you can use it on your account, display on an interactive whiteboard or print exercises.
3. In order to use the e-coursebook in the Virtual Classroom and assign interactive tests, both the teacher and the student have to have access to the e-coursebook.
Discover the stories from the everyday life of the popular characters introduced in the series “POLSKI krok po kroku” – Mami, Javier, Angela, Tom and Uwe – as well as the Maj and Nowak families. See how their relationships intertwine. Accompany them to learn the Polish language, discover Poland, explore the similarities and differences between the cultures of different countries, and simply have fun!
- In the book, you will find 5 modules with 2 stories as well as exercises consolidating the grammatical and lexical material from a given text (answer key included at the end of the book).
- No matter what textbook you use on a daily basis – the table of contents will tell you what grammatical and lexical material you can consolidate by reading a given module. If you learn using books from the series “POLSKI krok po kroku”, it is worth knowing that each module corresponds to one lesson from Textbook 1 (lessons 1-5).
- Texts are written in a very simple, but naturally-sounding language. You can read them in any order – each one contains a full story. However, we recommend reading them krok po kroku - step by step ;-)
- You will find translations of more advanced words and phrases in the margin, and so your reading will not be disrupted.
- After each module you will find a glossary containing the lexical material you should master at this level. It will facilitate learning and revision of vocabulary. You will also find some space for your notes (ask your teacher to assess your ability to use the newly acquired vocabulary correctly in context).
- You can also use the Polish-English glossary at the end of the book, where the lexical material from the whole book has been collected in alphabetical order.
- By listening to the recordings, you can improve your listening skills or practise pronunciation and intonation on your own.
If you like these simple stories, follow the ups and downs of their characters in subsequent volumes and move on to higher levels together with them.