|Title:||POLSKI krok po kroku 1|
|Authors:||Iwona Stempek, Anna Stelmach, Sylwia Dawidek, Aneta Szymkiewicz|
|Skills:||listening comprehension, writing, vocabulary practice, speaking, reading, grammar practice, pronunciation practice|
The textbook introduces the student, who has started learning, into the secrets of the Polish language step by step. It is written only in Polish to immerse them in the new language straight away. Well thought-out structure of dialogues and texts, where the characters explain individual words and phrases as well as excellent graphics illustrating texts and exercises make the learner quickly take up the challenge of solely using the Polish language in the class. Grammar problems introduced exclusively in context, clear and structured tables as well as a variety of exercises will allow the student to acquire practical aspects of the difficult Polish grammar. Dialogues and communication exercises are proposed instead of tedious inflection. From the first chapters onwards, the wealth of vocabulary and vivid thematic summaries build a substantial vocabulary range and thus a sense of self-confidence – the key to unobstructed communication.
Students quickly start to talk and think in Polish
The accompanying CD includes over 200 minutes of recordings in the mp3 format. It is worth mentioning that the language on the CD is natural and contemporary as used by native speakers of Polish. The recordings could be an inspiring resource for any teacher of Polish as a foreign language who could design their own materials on the basis of the CD.
As the first e-course books on the market, they provide students and teachers with a wide range of opportunities.
Students can use the textbook for self-study as translations of instructions, a key to exercises, grammar comments and a multimedia dictionary have been made available online. The teacher will find a number of supplementary materials in the online version (over 7000): texts, exercises, recordings, communication games, tests, comments and grammar tables as well as a thematic summary of vocabulary.
Często kupowane razem z:
- juliet, 2016-02-18
- Good book. I love it, it was colorful and easy to learn.
Just need to add more grammar explanation.
- migarto, 2015-01-19
- I am an American native English speaker who has learned other languages (Romance languages, not Slavic). I found this product through Amazon and ordered the coursebook and the workbook. I then signed up for the e-platform. The materials are fantastic! The coursebook is wonderful, with lots of engaging and visually interesting graphics, photos and colors. Having access to both a hard copy book and the e-platform is very useful because sometimes it's more convenient to utilize one or the other. In addition, I think physically writing the answers (rather than typing them in on the computer) is extremely helpful, at least for me personally. A Polish friend has told me the quality of the recordings, in terms of content and way of speaking, is extremely natural. I think if you study the book, do the exercises in the workbook and do the vocabulary revision (part of the e-platform), you will learn a lot. Before buying these products I had also used various free apps on my smartphone for vocabulary, bought a couple of dual readers for my Kindle, and also bought "Polish for Dummies" (in English). Oh, and I also tried with Assimil, which is another immersion-style book and set of CDs. It was good but it was way too hard for me, going from zero to full-speed in a matter of lessons. All of the materials have been helpful in their own way but this program is the most comprehensive and the one with which I've made the most progress in just a few weeks. It's also the most fun! If I don't understand a point in the coursebook (after all, it's an immersion course, Polish only), I refer to "Polish for Dummies" for clarification on the grammar points or Oscar E. Swan's "Polish Grammar in a Nutshell," both in English. All in all, it was money extremely well spent.
- iryna.voitenko, 2012-09-23
- Wspaniała książka!!!!
- polonistka, 2011-03-07
- Jedyne co moge w tej chwili powiedziec, to ze ksiazka jest swietna, niewatpliwie najlepsza jakiej do tej pory uzywalam. Moi studenci tez bardzo ja lubia.
- zuza23, 2010-11-09
- Bardzo dobrze napisany podręcznik, nastawiony głównie na komunikację i praktyczne wykorzystanie języka. Jest to chyba najładniej wydany z dotychczasowych podręczników do nauki polskiego. Niecierpliwie czekam na kolejne części.
- tomeks2, 2010-06-16
- Podrecznik bardzo mi sie podoba: jest pieknie wydany, kolorowy, reguly gramatyczne przejrzyscie podane i co wazne, w kontekscie sytuacji komunikacyjnych, stopniowanie trudnosci krok po kroku, ale szybko naprzod, podobaja mi sie dialogi i to, ze jest duzo nagran i duzo okazji do mowienia. Tematyka dobrze dobrana i szeroka jak na A1. Zauwazam, ze podrecznik komasuje doswiadczenia wielu autorow.