|проведённые уроки онлайн:||488|
|Автор упражнений на e-polish.eu:||НЕТ|
|Школа:||Tomasz Stempek GLOSSA|
|Цена:||1 урок — 32 AUD/20 EUR/16 GBP/80 PLN/22 USD/6500 HUF|
10 Уроков — 320 AUD/200 EUR/160 GBP/800 PLN/220 USD/65000 HUF
20 Уроков — 608 AUD/380 EUR/304 GBP/1520 PLN/418 USD/123500 HUF
30 Уроков — 864 AUD/540 EUR/432 GBP/2160 PLN/594 USD/175500 HUF
My name is Dorota Dziewońska. I live with my husband and children in Cracow – a beautiful old city in the south of Poland. I like learning foreign languages as well as sharing this experience with others – comparing, how similar things are seen by different cultures and described with different languagues. I speak English, Russian, French (not too well), now I'm learning German and Hungarian.
квалификация и опыт
I graduated from Warsaw University, where I studied Applied Linguistics. I have been teaching Polish as a foreign language since the beginnig of the nineties, first at the Jagiellonian University Summer School, later at „Glossa” language school. As I have studied several languages myself, I know how difficult it can be and can understand the problems that language-learners encounter. I have taught students from different countries, at various levels and used a wide range of materials. Until recently, the choice of Polish coursebooks was quite limited and I had to prepare lessons from scratch, which significantly enriched my experience.
Everybody learns in a different way, pays attention to different things, and as a teacher I try to respect this diversity and adapt to my student's personality, using varius materials: films, texts, songs or the student's own experiences. During lessons, we practise all four language skills: speaking, listening, reading, writing. I think language, like life, is unpredictable and changeable, shaped by our experiences. At the same time there are strict, logical laws that help us get around in this spontaneous chaos. That is why from the start I treat grammar as a teaching/learning aid, and not a hardship.
Lektor dostępny jest w podanych poniżej terminach, które zostały wyświetlone dla Twojej strefy czasowej tj. .
Преподаватель доступен - Вы можете договориться на этот день
1 lekcja = 50 minut
- linda_forrest, 2020-07-03
- Bardzo dziękuję za lekcję.
- linda_forrest, 2020-06-19
- I really enjoyed this lesson, especially speaking in Polish with Dorota. Dziękuję!
- sandra_prater57, 2020-06-16
- I find the numbering the dialogues difficult because I can't see the whole text on the screen and where I am in the numbering. I like the way Dorota asks me questions about the text so that I have to think about the correct way to answer, verb ending to use etc. Our chats at the beginning about the weather, how we're doing etc are nice too.
- linda_forrest, 2020-06-12
- A very enjoyable first lesson. I especially liked Dorota speaking to me in Polish as much as possible during the lesson. Thank you!
- sandra_prater57, 2020-06-09
- Dorota is very patient with me! Learning lots
- sandra_prater57, 2020-06-02
- Very good lesson, thank you Dorota
- JavierKetrzyn, 2020-05-12
- RenateL, 2019-11-07
- I will keep practicing
- RenateL, 2019-10-19
- I appreciate Dorota took into consideration what I wished to focus on learning.
- RenateL, 2019-10-05
- Very happy with the lesson and very excited to continue soon
- angela2191, 2019-02-09
- Everything is fine
- noemie_monteyne, 2018-11-13
- Thank you!
- noemie_monteyne, 2018-11-09
- Thank you, Dorota!