The e-polish.eu platform is an exceptionally rich resource with a variety of materials and tools for teaching Polish as a foreign language. This has been designed with teachers in mind – those that do not have easy access to modern textbooks and those who are looking for additional materials to supplement their lessons and make them more attractive.
The materials on e-polish.eu have been developed by a team of experienced tutors, including the authors of the textbook series “POLSKI krok po kroku” (Polish step by step). These were based on more than a decade of experience of teaching Polish to people from all over the world, of all ages and at all levels.
The e-polish.eu platform includes:
- more than 6,000 registered teachers and 10,000 students
- an effective tool used by teachers in more than 70 countries around the world
- more than 7,000 materials for levels A1-B1
- close to 300 detailed vocabulary and grammar categories, in which you can search for teaching materials
- a powerful multimedia dictionary with case tables